Electrolink will continue to support Local Authorities and their recycling partners in many ways such as:
- Existing scrap revenues are retained by council/waste management company
- No requirement to change incumbent contractors
- Excellent IT systems designed to issue accurate and detailed reports which support the information required by the waste data flow
- Working in partnership with LAs to maximise the amount of WEEE collected
- Supporting LAs with innovative collections systems
- Building relationships with LARAC and other organisations
If you are a Local Authority and would like to work with us or would like more information please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electrolink understand the importance of prompt and accurate data reporting to Local Authorities.
Electrolink has long established software systems capable of tracking each individual movement of WEEE, with a capacity to track thousands of movements per week. Data is collated and recorded from collections made at Household Waste Recycling Centres (DCFs), material received at an Approved Accredited Treatment Facility (AATF) and finally the evidence notes that are ultimately generated. Using all three data sources, Electrolink has a full audit trail of data which proves compliance and guarantees accuracy.
Information can be made available to Local Authorities within two weeks following the month end. The data is presented as per the specific and individual requirements of each Local Authority. Having data in the required format will simplify the process of uploading the information in to the Waste Data Flow System.
Electrolink submits its data to the regulatory agencies in accordance with the reporting guidelines.